[ncl-talk] vertical wavenumber FFT

Xi Chang xi.chang01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:52:48 MST 2015

Thank you Dennis,

Maybe a quick question for this: Has anyone ever computed vertical
wavenumber from data which has vertical level in pressure instead of
geometric altitude? I know that we can just simply do FFT or 2DFTT in
vertical direction but how to deal with vertical pressure level and to
interpolate them with equally same space (every 1 km) ? I still cant find a
way to deal with this.

Chang