[ncl-talk] Issue

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 30 20:26:51 MST 2015

Just looking at your code

;; wrf_user_ll_to_ij (file_handle, lon, lat, opt)   <= interface
loc = wrf_user_ll_to_ij(a[0], 36.85693, 2.53115, True)

[1] Do the following to determine the boundaries

  LAT  = a[0]->XLAT(0,:,:)    ; the is the nearest grid point
  LON  = a[0]->XLONG(0,:,:)
  printMinMax(LAT,0)
  printMinMax(LON,0)

[2] Check that the input lon/lat are within the boundaries of the grid.
Maybe the lon should be -36.85693  ???

=======

Please send WRF questions to wrfhelp at ucar.edu
You can cc ncl-talk at ucar.edu