[ncl-talk] Adding a Legend to Shapefile Plot

Carlos J. Valle-Diaz cj.vallediaz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:58:38 MST 2015

Hi Rick,

Related to your 3rd suggestion: when I ran the script before I
incorportated the codes to create the legend, I did not have a mismatch
error. The script generated the colored markers with the black circles as
you showed me in a previous conversation. Why would it present a mismatch
error after adding the codes creating the legend?

Carlos

cj.vallediaz at gmail.com
Tel. 787-764-0000 x88192