[ncl-talk] can not increase thinkness of label font

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 17 07:41:36 MST 2015

Hard to say offhand. Note that the docs indicate the thickness resource is
ignored for certain fonts:

    http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/tm.shtml

Also, as the resource acts as a multiplier, I would think smallish values
would be more appropriate, and it may be that large values are simply
clamped or ignored. Do you get any change if you use a value of say 1.5 or
2.0?

Finally, I'm a bit confused by your mention of tmYLLabelFont in the context
of trying to set the bottom-X label thickness?

Rick