[ncl-talk] help

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:56:18 MDT 2015

Thanks Jack much appreciated for your help...

I thought when u plot wind u need to make it 2D thats is why i used dim
reduction.

Now the code works upto to plot functions but generates this error

fatal:Number of subscripts do not match number of dimensions of
variable,(1) Subscripts used, (3) Subscripts expected
fatal:["Execute.c":8578]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 126 in
file 83_winds.

I thought this error is because of the dimension size of the U and V wind
which needs to be 2D instead of 3D as it is now, anyway I would appreciate
your help to identify where the problem is. Attached is code...

Regards

Afwande