[ncl-talk] x11 window not displaying entire plot

Solange.Fermepin at lmd.jussieu.fr Solange.Fermepin at lmd.jussieu.fr
Thu Aug 6 11:25:23 MDT 2015

Hi Rick,

thanks for the answer.

Indeed, my machine has an Intel compiler. I am pretty confident that the
driver is the most recent version, as I update my system regularly.

As NCL works just fine when I output plots to pdf or png or so on, I can
continue doing that. If I find a solution I will post it and I will check
regulary the mailing lists as well.

Just to complete, I am running ncl 6.3.0.

Best regards,
Solange