[ncl-talk] wrf_ll_to_ij indices confusion

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 5 09:00:34 MDT 2015

I would set res at returnInt to True so you get the index value returned
instead of a float.

But, you do bring up a good question about the meaning of the float
values.  I have CCed wrfhelp as they should have a better idea.

WRF help, can you email me offline and let me know how I can update the
wrf_user_ll_to_ij documentation to make the meaning of the float values
more clear?  Thanks.

--Mary