[ncl-talk] Cygwin issue (forked process died unexpectedly)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 3 08:38:44 MDT 2015

I forgot to mention that I need to provide an NCL/LINUX VM, which I'm
working on.  Once this is done, I'll provide a link to anybody who wants to
download it and give it a try.

The RHEL link I mentioned earlier is not going to be helpful, unless you
already have RedHat installed under VirtualBox.

--Mary