[ncl-talk] Tick mark size in contour plots

Jim Means jim at weatherextreme.com
Wed Apr 29 14:10:20 MDT 2015

Mary, that's an excellent tip--I'm always perpetually confused about
where to find information on resources too, and didn't realize that a
list like that existed.

I'll try that myself next time I have questions.

Jim

Untitled Document <http://www.weatherextreme.com>

*James D. Means, Ph.D.*
Atmospheric and Climate Scientist