[ncl-talk] Tick mark size in contour plots

Gabriele Arduini gabriele.arduini at legi.grenoble-inp.fr
Wed Apr 29 03:56:09 MDT 2015

Dear ncl-talk users,

I have a problem to set the size of the tick marks in my contours plot.
Looking on the resources page on the website, I am trying to use the
following resources::

tmYLLabelFontHeightF , tmXBLabelFontHeightF

but I receive back the message during the execution:
warning:tmXBLabelFontHeightF is not a valid resource in
cr_sect_3x_thyadv_vect_av_300_contour.PlotManager at this time
warning:tmYLLabelFontHeightF is not a valid resource in
cr_sect_3x_thyadv_vect_av_300_contour.PlotManager at this time

The contour function I am using is the ** gsn_csm_contour **.
Should I use different resources to set the tick mark size in contour
plots?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Regards,
Gabriele Arduini