[ncl-talk] EOF analysis

Alessandra Giannini alesall at iri.columbia.edu
Sat Apr 25 14:55:40 MDT 2015

Hello Nana,

it looks like this could be generically a memory issue - your computer has a hard time managing all the data it is ingesting.

As boring as this will sound, my suggestion is that you execute your script line by line, to see where it fails.
By this I mean starting NCL and copying and pasting into the NCL environment line by line…

warm regards, ale

--
Alessandra Giannini
IRI for Climate and Society - The Earth Institute at Columbia University
phone/fax: +1 845 680-4473/4864 - email: alesall at iri.columbia.edu