[ncl-talk] large data issue

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 10 16:02:26 MDT 2015

Also, as a test, you can try the bsub/NCL example mentioned here:

https://www2.cisl.ucar.edu/resources/geyser_caldera/visualization/ncl

You will need to cut-and-paste the sample sample NCL script, which already
has the full path to the sample data file. You can then create your own
bsub script, using the sample bsub provided on that page.

Good luck,

--Mary