[ncl-talk] top labels display error

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 26 15:15:32 MDT 2014

Hi Yun,
Try commenting out this line:
res at pmTickMarkDisplayMode= "Always"

See the examples here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mptick.shtml

If memory serves I do not think you can use the tmXB/tmYL resources when
you set pmTickMarkDisplayMode = "Always". (If I am wrong on that someone
can chime in.) If you like the degree symbol that comes with the labels
generated by that resource but want to customize things a bit to your own
tastes, see example #7 on the page I direct you to above.

If that does not solve your issue, or if you have any further questions
please respond to the ncl-talk email list only.
Adam