[ncl-talk] NCL

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:27:30 MDT 2014

Dear Maria

Thank for the reply
Actually, I have given the errors in the attached file. If you will look at
attached file may be you will get some idea what kind of error i am
getting. As i am new in this software so its confused for me to how to
explain each and every point. So here in previous mail you can see attached
file so that u can understand my query

Thank You

Kunal Bali
Research Scholar