[ncl-talk] query (pressure vs latitude)

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Mon Sep 8 19:37:54 MDT 2014

I'm not an NCL developer, but NCL-talk is here (as far as I know) to assist
with specific errors, bugs etc.  It's not a beginners guide to coding.
 There are extensive examples under the "examples" menu on the NCL page.
 In 3 clicks I have 8 examples that answer exactly your question.

Examples ->Plot Types <http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/list_ptypes.shtml>
- >  Press/height vs. latitude
<http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/height_lat.shtml>

As well as the wealth of examples there is the documentation which explains
all the operators functions etc.  It would benefit you to consult with both
of these resources before posting to NCL-talk.
http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/

If both of these resources have been extensively read and a solution is
still not forthcoming.  Provide scripts, example data, and the specific
error message when posting.

This echo's what myself and Dennis have said at least once each to you
before.

Alan.