[ncl-talk] high resolution png image

Micah Sklut micahs2005 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:37:23 MDT 2014

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the reply.

The dataset is of 0.05 degree resolution, so that certainly isn't the
problem. I have attached an image of the same data, but limiting the
min/max lat/lon to the US Mid Atlantic. In this image you will see much
more detail. This is the type of detail I was hoping to achieve for the
entire globe. I figured if I increased the resolution of the global png, it
would create the desired effect, but as you can see from the global image I
attached, this wasn't the case.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Thank you,

Micah