[ncl-talk] NCL coordinates erroe

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:50:01 MDT 2014

Dear NCL users

printVarSummary(VAR) shows the

Variable: VAR
Type: float
Total Size: 527092 bytes
            131773 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes:    [G3fakeDim0 | 313] x [G3fakeDim1 | 421]
Coordinates:
            G3fakeDim0: [-0.04166399..25.95834]
            G3fakeDim1: [59.95834..94.95834]
Number Of Attributes: 11
  Scaling :    linear
  Slope :    0.000717185
  Scaling_Equation :    (Slope*l3m_data) + Intercept = Parameter value
  Intercept :    -2
  Fill :    65535
  _FillValue :    65535
  structureType :    Grid