[ncl-talk] Is there a way to run NCL on multiple processors?

jbuzan jbuzan at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 13 12:29:58 MDT 2014

Yes, I agree.  I recommend using shell scripts that feed NCL the specifics.  For example, I have scripts that will submit 100s of ncl routines that are executed on individual processors on a cluster.  This aides you in a couple of ways: 1) you have short NCL scripts, which reduce programming time, 2) they are less likely to have errors script errors, and 3) you speed up your throughput dramatically.

-Jonathan