[ncl-talk] duplicating a graphic plot, and disassociate from original.

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 9 16:46:07 MDT 2014

No I don't think there is any means of copying a plot object
currently. Note that a copy would need to make copies of each of the
building block objects that a plot object is composed of; e.g. new
text objects for each piece of text. I am not sure that it would be
much more efficient than just creating a new plot object as per your
workaround.
 -dave