[ncl-talk] Mixed Layer Depth

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 10 10:34:09 MST 2014

Unfortunately, this function has incomplete documentation. This function
should likely be named 'mixed_layer_depth_PopModel' or some such thing. It
is *not* a general purpose code.
Rather, I think it is a function used by the CESM ocean post-processing
code.

===
The paper referred to by the ncl-talk post in 12/2013 (has R-code)

Kara et al (2000) "An optimal definition for ocean mixed layer depth".
JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH, VOL. 105, NO. C7, PAGES 16,803-16,821

is at:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2000JC900072/abstract

===

fortran-90 code