[ncl-talk] Ubuntu14.10 "setenv" package installation issue

HAVENER, KEVIN F GS-12 USAF AFWA 14 WS/WXED kevin.havener at us.af.mil
Fri Nov 7 07:23:08 MST 2014

Perhaps your ncl is symlinked from somewhere else to /usr/bin.

Cd to /usr/bin and "ls -l ncl".  You may see something (fore example) like ncl -> /usr/local/ncl_ncarg-6.2.0/bin/ncl

In which case try setting your NCARG_ROOT to /usr/local/ncl_ncarg or whatever directory ncl is symlinked to.

Kevin Havener