[ncl-talk] wind vector

Xi Chang xi.chang01 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 05:33:28 MST 2014

Thanks Dave,

Anyway, nothing happens when I did as follows (the results are still the
same):

  res at gsnScalarContour      = True              ; vectors over scalars
  res at vcRefMagnitudeF       = 20.0              ; vec magnitude
  res at vcRefLengthF          = 0.06              ; size of ref vector
  res at vcLineArrowColor      = "black"           ; white vectors
  res at vcMinDistanceF        = 0.025              ; thins arrows near pole
  res at vcGlyphStyle          = "CurlyVector"     ; turns on curley vectors
  *res at vcMinMagnitudeF       = 5*