[ncl-talk] Title query

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 4 07:35:09 MST 2014

Kunal,

PLEASE learn to use the search feature on the website. I was able to search
and find my answer in about 20 seconds - well over 10 times faster of the
time it took me to write this email to you. If you don't try to find your
own answers, people are likely to start ignoring your questions completely
- some may have already.

Here's the listing of my search results:
http://www.ucar.edu/search/googleresults.jsp?cx=008424664622949020059%3Aafj38jxaljc&cof=FORID%3A9&ie=UTF-8&q=turn+title+string+off&hq=site%3Awww.ncl.ucar.edu&siteurl=www.ncl.ucar.edu%2F&ref=&ss=2767j523695j21

The first result will indicate that tiMainString is probably a resource
you're looking for. The second result shows you how to set it. Just like
any other string, if you set it equal to a blank or empty string, it
doesn't show up.

Hope this helps,

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu