[ncl-talk] vertically integrated moisture flux convergence in nil

tms_l littithomas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 20:57:06 MST 2014

hi ncl users

I have to calculate the moisture flux convergence between pressure levels
850hpa AND 200hpa pressure levels..and I THINK i need to consider the
specific humidity at 850 & 200 hpa pressure levels too ...finally
integrating between the two pressure levels to get the moisture flux
convergence...

I already calculated the wind divergence at two pressure levels using the
function, uv2dvG_Wrap..I am not clear about the next step..

can anyone describe it little more..which functions i need to select for
calculating the moisture flux convergence..

 thanks in advance

thomas