[ncl-talk] maximizing figure size within panel plot gsn_panel

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 23 12:41:16 MST 2014

Hi Dave,
Without being able to run your code (no data provided) or at least
seeing an image of the plot it's a little hard to give concrete
suggestions. But it looks like you are not using the simplest approach
to filling the page: setting the resource gsnMaximize to True for the
gsn_panel call at the end.

If that doesn't help let us know.
 -dave