[ncl-talk] Installing NCL in MACBOOK (OS X Yosemite)

Jared Lee jaredlee at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 16 13:28:22 MST 2014

And as one more tip, in case you run into any problems trying to run NCL on
Yosemite, this page may come in handy as a resource:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/macosx.shtml

On my Mac I had to install a newer version of gcc/gfortran because I
experienced the "libgomp" problems mentioned on that webpage when I tried
to run NCL. Once I did that, NCL worked like a charm.

Jared

--