[ncl-talk] Plotting unstructured mesh

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 15 15:15:50 MST 2014

Hi Mathieu,
I am interested in your comment that "the speed is still not
absolutely excellent at 2.8s". What kind of performance do you think
would be "excellent"? Are there other tools that achieve the
performance you want? We are interested in any actual comparisons you
want to give us. And of course we are always seeking to improve the
performance of NCL as long as it does not compromise accuracy, which
is our over-arching goal.
 -dave