[ncl-talk] cloudsat data

Anusha sathyanadh anushacalicut at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 23:03:41 MST 2014

Thank u very much for adding two more programs to the NCL cloudsat page..
Actually, i have seen this long back and plotted too..
my problem is not any of this..
I want to know about the cloud classification algorithm and how to execute
it..
In short how to plot different clouds using cloud scenario values..

the IDL program in this link
http://www.cloudsat.cira.colostate.edu/code_library/cldclass_png.pro gives
different clouds ..

sorry to disturb you again and again..