[ncl-talk] Read the GRIB file not correctly

Hyun, John john at 2csolution.co.kr
Thu Aug 28 08:06:09 MDT 2014

Dear NCL developers,

Attached grib2 file has 6 forecast times of GPH but strangely NCL detect
only 5 forecast times. ( 1 analysis and 4 forecast times )

I have tested this file with NCL 6.1.2 and 6.2.0 but all couldn't detect
corretly.

I tested this file with wgrib2 , wgrib2 correctly detect this grib2 file.
So I think this grib2 file is correctly encoded.

Please check it and help me how to correctly read this file in NCL.

Thanks in advance.

--
John Hyun