[ncl-talk] Change to ncl-talk email list archives

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 21 12:59:00 MDT 2014

NCAR has moved to Google mail, and as such, it is now harder to preprocess
the ncl-talk messages to mangle the email addresses so they are not visible
to the public.

As such, I have decided to go back to using the automatic archiver provided
by Mailman, which is the software we use to maintain the email lists.

Unfortunately, this means the email archives are now in two locations:

http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/ncl-talk/
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/

The second URL is those that go from the beginning of the list history to
about June 2014, and the first URL is those that go from June 2014 to
current:

[This is true for the other email lists, like ncl-install and ncarg-talk.]

I'm trying to think of a way to combine these lists, but haven't had any
good ideas yet.