[ncl-talk] Problem with overlay plot

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 23:12:09 MDT 2014

Hi Mary,
     I have tried as per your suggestion to first overlay the plots and
then to attach, but it is not doing as per my requirements. As my data is
from -179 to 179 longitude wise and I want to plot from -30 to -30 that is
why am attaching two plots from -30 to 179  and 179 to -30 longitude. I
finally want to over lay one vector plot and one contour plot. My script
with data files are attached herewith.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ipsita​