[ncl-talk] Error: gsn plot: All of the plots passed to gsn_panel appear to be invalid

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 6 20:42:21 MDT 2014

When I 1st looked I thought you had left out some code so people would
focus on the graphics part.
It was pointed out to me that this was your entire code.

You allocated space for 12 plots via

      wks  = gsn_open_wks ("ps", "panel" )
      plot = new ( 12 , graphic)                    ; <=== all are
_FillValue

But you did not fill the graphical plot array with any contents

     do nmo=0,11
                 :
          plot(nmo) = .gsn...(wks,...,hres)
    end do