[ncl-install] fatal:Could not open ($NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl)

Oluwaseun Ilori wilseun at gmail.com
Sun May 19 16:59:26 MDT 2019

I will advice you to use "nedit" text editor to set up your environment. It
is very easy to use and it will also help you to check and see if the
environment you've previously set is properly done.

If nothing good comes up, I think to save yourself precious time and
headache, Uninstall and install the latest version using tar file option. I
will still suggest you make use of nedit text editor to set up your
environment.

Regards
--Wilson