[ncl-install] NCL install problem

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Jan 27 11:46:51 MST 2019

It helps if you google this type of message.  I did that, and came across
the same question asked on ncl-install.  Here's what I responded then, and
hopefully it is still applicable:

This is a system error you're getting, and you can usually find some really
useful answers by googling something like " librtmp.so.0: cannot open
shared object file"

Here are some possible solutions that I found:

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2079130
http://askubuntu.com/questions/887970/error-while-loading-shared-libraries-librtmp-so-0
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pycurl/+bug/982436

--Mary