[ncl-install] Issue submitting an NCL script to slurm with sbatch: missing libraries

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 7 11:25:21 MST 2019

Hi Elena,

It sounds to me like your environment is not quite right.

As an example, when I run a batch job on our supers and I want to use the
GNU version of NCL, I have to make sure I'm in the GNU compiler environment
before I run NCL:

module load gnu
module load ncl

Maybe you need to do something similar?

In general, you shouldn't have to mess with environment variables like
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

--Mary