[ncl-install] Installing NCL and ESMF regridding software using conda

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 31 09:57:34 MDT 2018

Hi Dani,

If you use conda to install NCL, the "ESMF_RegridWeightGen" executable
should be included with it, which is what you need for regridding. The
Climate Data Gateway binaries (www.earthsystemgrid.org) also have this
executable, but I recommend going the conda route.

This only applies for UNIX/Mac/Linux systems, and not Windows.

--Mary