[ncl-install] Trouble with NCL installation

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 1 13:56:53 MDT 2018

Hi Ashish,

If you did a "source activate ncl_stable" this should have set things up
for you to point to the correct directory.

I just responded to another user with a similar problem, and I'm wondering
if maybe you have an old installation of NCL still on your system, and
perhaps your environment is still pointing to parts of it.

Can you type the following and email it back to ncl-install at ucar.edu:

which ncl
env | grep NCARG
ncl -V