[ncl-install] install NCL on MacOS X El Capitan

SARA CORNEJO BUENO sarcorne at ucm.es
Sat Mar 31 06:22:16 MDT 2018

Well, I've done it with "conda", but when I test NCL typing

ng4ex xy05n -clean -W png

the png doesn't apear, it just says on terminal:

NCAR Graphics NCL Example <xy05n>

  Copying xy05n.ncl

  Copying xy05.res

Running NCL...

 Copyright (C) 1995-2017 - All Rights Reserved

 NCAR Command Language Version dev_20180201-999f2b2

 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.

 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.

Finished running 'ncl < xy05n.ncl'...

    Example xy05n produced one or more cairo PNG files.

    If single PNG file, it is named xy05n.png

    If multiple PNG files, first PNG file is named xy05n.000001.png, and so on.