[ncl-install] Installing the latest NCL version

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sat Mar 17 11:39:45 MDT 2018

Hi Ipsita,

The ESG is download because of a corrupt file system and I don't currently
know when it will be back up.

You can use conda to install NCL:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/conda.shtml

or, if you know which LINUX binary you need, I can put it on ftp for you.
You can see a list of our binaries here:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/list_of_binaries.shtml

--Mary