[ncl-install] Installing NCL Win - Kali (Linux Bash Shell)

LUIS HERNANDO GOMEZ LUISG at CLIM-IT.ORG
Fri Jun 1 17:36:17 MDT 2018

Hello guys,  ...

I'm reviewing and reviewing the FAQ, Installation guide and several
other NCL docs  unfortunately can't  install correctly NCL Linux Bash
Shell.  I repeated the steps several times however something is wrong,

When type "ncl" at the home directory  "lugo at DESKTOP-L126DN7: $"   got
the error  "-bash: ncl: command not found"
It's clear "Kali" is interpreting "ncl" as a "command line" and not as a
bin file,  what should do ??  Sorry for my "Linux illiteracy"

The PATH where the NCL bin file was extracated was added to the file
".bashrc"  agree instructions
The NCL files are located at the directory  "/usr/local/ncl-640"

THANKS THANKS THANKS  THA........   for your Help ...

Luis H.

--
Sent from Postbox

---