[ncl-install] NCL error libssh2.so.1

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 25 09:56:00 MDT 2018

Hi Ousmane,

Does the command “sudo apt-get install libssh2-1” succeed on your machine? If not, could you please run the command “lsb_release -d” and reply with the output? This will let us know exactly which Linux environment you’re using (“Ubuntu 16.04” for example).

Depending on which Linux distribution and version you’re using, the “ncl_ncarg-6.5.0-Debian7.11_64bit_gnu472.tar.gz” download might not actually be the best choice.

Thanks,
Kevin