[ncl-install] Building NCL from source

ashwin .D winash12 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 06:48:39 MST 2018

Hi Kevin,
              it is still failing. It is looking for local library support
i.e. /usr/X11R6/lib64 and it is not finding it in my machine and I am not
sure what is local library search here.

Regarding your question on why I am want to build from scratch. Mary Haley
probably remembers but way back in 2014 she had to give me a special
precompiled binary file for Ubuntu 14.04. So I wanted to avoid that by
building my own version.

Regards,
Ashwin.