[ncl-install] Fw: scatsat-1 data plotting

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:26:02 MST 2018

Also, the following:

lon = (360./numlon)*(ispan(0,numlon-1,1)+0.5)
lat = (180./numlat)*(ispan(0,numlat-1,1)+0.5)-90
lat at units="degrees_north"
lon at units="degrees_east"

can be replaced by

lat  = latGlobeFo (numlat, "lat", "latitude", "degrees_north")
lon = *lonGlobeFo*(numlon, "lon", "longitude", "degrees_east")

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/lonGlobeFo.shtml
https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/latGlobeFo.shtml

======
re: "I am new to ncl."

Please read the NCL documentation & tutorial.

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/NCL_User_Guide/

==
Also, the Applications page
 https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/