[ncl-install] Fw: scatsat-1 data plotting

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 8 10:45:28 MST 2018

Hi,

You are almost there -- you need to associate the lon/lat arrays you
created to the variable data_actual as "coordinate arrays". After you
create lat/lon,
 add these lines:

lat at units="degrees-north"
lon at units="degrees-east"
data_actual!0 = "lat"    ; assigns a name to the 1st dimension
data_actual!1 = "lon"   ; assigns a name to the 2nd dimension
data_actual&lon = lon  ; associates the lon array to data_actual as a
coordinate array
data_actual&lat = lat   ;                           "

Rick