[ncl-install] selecting mirror site for cygwin download

Q TY sas_pnb at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 23:22:39 MDT 2018

Hi, Elizabeth,
Here is my experience for installing Cygwin. There are SEVEN category you have to install, Category "Devel", Category "Editors", Category "Graphics", Category "Libs", Category "Net", Category "Shells" and Category "X11". As far as I know, all those packages are aviliable.

My suggestion is downloading all seven category. Then, NCL can work properly on your PC, though it requires more storage space.

Regards,Adam Qian