[ncl-install] empty ncl file

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 26 08:21:42 MDT 2017

Luis,

It would help if we could see the output from your build, and know more
about what compilers you are trying to use.

The "ncl" executable is the thing that is most likely to fail, because it
has so many potential dependencies (NetCDF, HDF4, GRIB, HDF5, HDF-EOS,
GDAL, etc).

Can you provide:

1. The make-output file from running "make Everything"
2. The file $NCARG/config/Site.local
3. If this is a LINUX system, the file $NCARG/config/LINUX
4. If this is not a LINUX system, then whatever config file you are using
in $NCARG/config