[ncl-install] Regline_stats in NCL release 6.4.0 gives errors : division by zero

Sayed Abd_Elrhman sayedsas_a at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 11:45:19 MDT 2017

Dear friends
By using new NCL release 6.4.0, I find the following error message:fatal:divide: Division by 0, Can't continue
fatal:Div: operator failed, can't continue
fatal:["Execute.c":8640]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 14932 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl
While the same script running with previous release (6.3.0) without error.  I guess there should be condition statement before line 14932  in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl to prevent dividing by zero,  in case of Sxx=0.

best regardsSayed