[ncl-install] Running XQuartz

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 10 13:12:37 MST 2017

Hi Dawit,

The only 32-bit Linux binary we have at the moment is this one:

ncl_ncarg-6.4.0-Debian7.11_32bit_nodap_gnu472.tar.gz

I don't know if you can run a Debian binary successfully under OpenSuSE.

You can try building NCL from source code and I can help you with this. We
could even then provide this binary on the ESG website as a service for
other users.

--Mary