[ncl-install] Running XQuartz

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 9 09:05:00 MST 2017

Dawit,

What happens when you try to run the ng4ex command? Please be very explicit
and include the exact error message, if any.

What happens if you send the output to a PNG file instead?

ng4ex xy01n -W png -clean

What do the following commands report from the UNIX command line:

env | grep NCARG
which ncl
ncl -V

--Mary