[ncl-install] Setting the X11 window size in the .hluresfile

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 26 09:14:07 MDT 2017

Note that the "wkWidth" and "wkHeight" settings will also affect the size
of any PNG images you create.

If you want to keep the PNG images and the X11 windows at different sizes,
then you can further quantify the resources as follows:

! Make default X11 window larger (the default is 512x512)
*windowWorkstationClass*wkWidth  : 1200
*windowWorkstationClass*wkHeight : 1200

! Make default PNG window larger (the default is 1024x1024)
*imageWorkstationClass*wkWidth   : 2500
*imageWorkstationClass*wkHeight  : 2500

--Mary